Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Rate Version

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
                                                                                                           Judy Garland
I think I should apply this to my quilting!!  It is sometimes intimidating looking at all the beautiful, creative, amazing quilts that people make.  I dont have that kind of imagination! not to mention skill !! But, I do have fun, and when I do finish something, I do feel good about it.  And surprisingly enough, when I give something away, they do seem impressed!! So....I guess that I will just continue to do what I can do, and of course aspire to someday be better!
 
thank you to all the bloggers who share their work...what an inspiration for us beginners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!