Thursday, June 23, 2011

helping a blog friend

I am sure some of you know Kaaren from The Painted Quilt.  If you follow her blog you will know that she is taking a break from blogging because of a  serious health issue.  She is staying very positive, and we are all thinking of her and wishing her well.


Some very kind friends are organizing a special quilt to show our support.


Here are some words from  Allie at Allie-oops Sweet Happy Life
      " We would like her to know that she's not fighting alone, and Paulette from Sweet P Quilting and Creations and Leslie from Les Quilts and I have decided to organize a quilt for her."


Please consider contributing to this worthwhile project. Specific directions about what they want are listed 
here.  It is easy....even I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Flo - may I borrow this to pass on to my Blog? I went to Allie's blog and I most certainly will be participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting hon!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!