Friday, July 29, 2011

Winner of the Traveling Stash!



We have a winner!!!



True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Random.org tells me that the winner is #1....


Blogger Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well, I so want one of these to come to my house - not so much to take from, but to add to it and devide it so TWO boxes go on their way. I see some pretties though.
Congratulations!!!  I will be packaging up the box and getting it ready to move on to its next stop.  Please send me your mailing address and then watch your mailbox!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - thank you random for #1! Oh, I can't wait! Thank you Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!


    Cant wait to see what you put in it and split it again! (remember it will be box 1 and 3 if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon!! How funny!! I can't wait to see what you put in it this time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!