Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Adieu Arizona

Well,  we are saying goodbye to Arizona....for awhile at least!
And I am also saying goodbye to "Arizona" ...my unfinished quilt!!  I did get the borders on....

and I got the backing pieced with leftover bits...
And with the even smaller bits of leftovers....
....complete ..with a glass of champagne to celebrate!!!

But I will have to wait awhile to start the FMQ...maybe I will be better at it by then :)
I thought about packing this in my suitcase and taking it home, but I already have a pile of unfinished work back at home....so might as well spread my UFO's out over 2 countries LOL!

7 comments:

  1. Love how you pieced a strip into your quilt backing. Beautiful. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning quilt, Flo. Beautifully pieced backing. I always appreciate the thought and work that goes into a pieced quilt back. Like two quilts in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quilt & fabric choices! I love the wee tote also.

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    PS Don't forget our GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job - I love it and it will be waiting for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt--it is fantastic. Great work. I guess we'll be left waiting for quite a while for the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flo, your quilt is wonderful! I love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!