Sunday, February 26, 2012

THANK YOU

I have to say a big THANK YOU to both Mrs Pickles and Marjorie....they have nominated me for blog awards.  I am totally honored, thank you so much for thinking of my blog!

The first was the Versatile Blogger Award, from Mrs Pickles!

Mrs Pickles from Mrs Pickles Garden has a great blog...you should check it out. Not only great quilting and sewing but lots of gardening and cooking tips as well.


Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:.

1.       Add the award to your blog.
.         Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3.       Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4.       List the rules.
5.       Award to 15 bloggers.
6.       Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


And the second was the Liebster Award from Marjorie at Marjorie's Busy Corner. And I think the name of her blog says it all. She is busy with all kinds of interesting things! Wow!



Liebster Rules:
1. Post about your win on your blog 
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog 
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog


Having said that, I now have to admit that I am terrible at these kind of things! And yes, I always broke the chain  letters too!
I also find it hard to pick out 5 or even 15 blogs for recognition. I think that every one is a personal story and a credit to those that take the time to share their lives, their family and their quilting with the rest of us.

Sooooo....I am awarding these honours on every blog that I follow, and all those who follow me as well. I love this community of friendship and support, and want to thank and congratulate each and every one of you!
I have learned so much, and find not only friendly advice and inspiration, but also fun recipes, travel tips and a wealth of knowledge here! Thank you !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!